CarbTrim Iced Tea Mix – block carbohydrates the easiest way

To borrow the words of Rajo – this carb blocker is truly heaven sent! And how can it not be? CarbTrim Iced Tea Mix literally BLOCKS carbohydrates! Carb Trim Iced Tea Mix helps eliminate unwanted carbohydrates that eventually turn into pesky body fat.

Now before I go any further, let me tell you guys that CarbTrim isn’t available in the market YET…but do watch out for their commercial that’s set to air on October 16, 2011. This carb blocker will also be available in the market this October 2011.

Made by Unilab for Myra Pharmaceuticals, CarbTrim is sugar free, comes in two flavors (apple and lemon…my favorite is the apple flavor – OMG you simply have to try it!) and contains white kidney bean extracts that help eliminate unwanted carbohydrates – those that you don’t use as energy and can eventually turn into fat. CarbTrim Iced Tea blocks 66 percent of the carbohydrates. Now if you’re wondering what’ll happen to the remaining 34 percent — remember that our bodies still DO need carbs!

There are 6 sachets per box of CarbTrim Iced Tea. Price per box will be between Php 100 and Php 150. Not bad, considering that each sachet will help you block carbs! Just add the contents of 1 sachet to a glass of either cold or hot water, stir until dissolved and presto! You can now drink CarbTrim before and even during carb-heavy meals! Now that’s amazing! No need to deprive yourself of rice, bread and pasta, my friend!

Check out the CarbTrim packaging! I like.



carb trimThank you Harold and CarbTrim!

Like this post? Let's stay connected :) Please subscribe by email HERE and let's talk via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Google Plus :) I also have Snapchat: @mindanaoan


37 Responses

  1. raquel 5 years ago
    • Taga Mindanao 5 years ago
  2. Cindy 5 years ago
    • Taga Mindanao 5 years ago
  3. jassy 5 years ago
  4. Deen 5 years ago
    • Taga Mindanao 5 years ago
  5. Andre Loki 5 years ago
    • Taga Mindanao 5 years ago
  6. joy 5 years ago
  7. Nicole 5 years ago
  8. davin 4 years ago
    • Taga Mindanao 4 years ago
  9. karen jo 4 years ago
  10. karen jo 4 years ago
    • Taga Mindanao 4 years ago
      • banjoe 4 years ago
  11. wjf 4 years ago
    • Taga Mindanao 4 years ago
  12. sammagnaye 4 years ago
    • Taga Mindanao 4 years ago
  13. monique 4 years ago
  14. Ma. Lourdes Revillas 4 years ago
  15. kimmydora 4 years ago
  16. Chubzy 4 years ago
  17. Imee 4 years ago
  18. chel 4 years ago
  19. ishy 4 years ago
    • Mindanaoan Irene 4 years ago
  20. Alliah 3 years ago
  21. sulli 3 years ago

Add Comment

Copy Protected by Tech Tips's CopyProtect Wordpress Blogs.