Ayala Mall Cagayan de Oro Centrio job fair

Ayala Mall Cagayan de Oro Centrio is going full blast with their job hiring! The latest Ayala Mall CDO job opening announcement has been released.

If you’re interested to apply for a job at Ayala CDO Centrio mall, then you might want to join the job fair this June 2012.

Ayala Mall Centrio Cagayan de Oro is set to open this October 2012.

Centrio Mall Ayala Cagayan de Oro has partnered with CDO Mayor Vicente Emano’s job fair come June 14 and 15, 2012 at the New Executive Building of the City Hall.

Job hiring for Ayala Centrio will begin at 7 AM until 6 PM. Bring your resumes and/or biodata plus a valid ID.

Application process at the Ayala Mall CDO job fair:

1. Available positions as well as requirements will be displayed for applicants to choose from

2. Registration of applicants

3. Priority numbers and registration slips will be given to applicants

4. Resumes/bio data as well as registration slips will be validated. An application slip will be given after to choose a maximum of five (5) positions in a single company or multiple companies. This is to ensure that all applicants can be accommodated

5. Applicants may have an initiative interview depending on the employer

Here’s a mock design of the soon to open Ayala Mall CDO:

CENTRIO is a Php4.5 Billion investment. It will reportedly be a mixed-used development – there will be a shopping mall, a “fashion” mall, four movie theaters and shops that will offer leisure, various dining options and entertainment. A boutique hotel, space for outsourcing companies interested to lease a portion of the land and a residential condominium are in the offing.

Centrio will be located at corner Corrales Avenue and Roa Street. (Yes, in front of Gaisano City CDO)

For previous Ayala Mall job openings listings, check this Ayala CDO job post.

Like this post? Let's stay connected :) Please subscribe by email HERE

Let's talk here:

Twitter Instagram Facebook Google Plus Snapchat

BOOK YOUR NEXT ESCAPADE HERE (SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES)

Mindanaoan Irene

Mindanaoan is a multi-awarded blogger, social media strategist, publicist, Google Business Group - Women lead organizer, avid traveler and a proud relief operations volunteer. She is also a regular resource person for social media and blogging related conferences/workshops here and abroad. In 2012, Mindanaoan also completed a US Gov't. Department of State-sponsored International Visitor Leadership Program for emerging global leaders. She toured the U.S. for about a month for her IVLP experience. She is the founder of a bloggers group and social media club. She is also an active member of several online media, bloggers and social media enthusiasts groups all over the world. Mindanaoan is available for work and travel. Contact Mindanaoan at mindanaoan@gmail.com

You may also like...

27 Responses

1. HOSNIE AMPASO U. says:

Sir/ Maam

Sana ho my IT technical support kayo na available na position para maka pag apply sa inyong company.

2. Galvin rey caong says:

sir maam good morning i am galvin rey caong 26 years old a graduate of b.s criminology in im earnestly expressing my desire to apply as a doorman or a utility man in flawless company in should you need my services i am willing to come for an interview in her is my cp 3 09358597722 thank you and godbless

3. janica cimacio says:

Sir/Maam

Hanggang kailan po yung job fair nyo? nais ko pom sanang mag apply dyan, tanong q lang maabutan q pa kaya kasi andito pa po ako sa luzon ngayon eh.

thank you…im hoping for your response. god bless…

4. ting says:

Madam/Sir,

Good Day po! Are you still hiring IT positions? if so, im interested to apply.. almost two years na po experienced ko as System Services Support / MIS.. I already sent an email..eto po yung email ad: ayawonfloramee.cdogc@ayalam…I wasn’t able to join the Mega Job fair conducted last week po thats why nag email nlng ako… I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity. Thank you.

5. sol says:

my nxt job hiring po ba kayo mam/sir.?tnx nd God bless

6. EMELIE says:

GOOD DAY SIR/MAAM
    I’m Emelie Z. Emia I am computer Science graduate.
    I would like to apply any of your vacant position that will fit my capabilities and qualification.
    I am hard working and i have 4 experience as sales lady
    and 1 year experience as a office Clerk….
    where can I submit my resume and application letter maam??
    SO MANY FRESH GRADUATE ARE JOBLESS MAAM HOPING FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION MAAM… THANK YOU MAAM…

GOB BLESS!!!!

7. joyce says:

Hi ting, where did u submit your resume?

8. Nesly D. Ejusa says:

Hi Maam/Sir
    Good morning, I am Nesly Ejusa fresh graduate. ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY,ang korso kung natapos. may tanong lang po ako sa inyo, meron pa ba kayong job hiring sa ngayon? Because I want to apply a job of your company. If they have hiring pa.. kahit ano tatanggapin ko. Specially my degree course available.

THANK YOU..

9. heidi says:

Hi ma’am/sir,

I am Heidi B. Tagolaylay, i just want to know if you still have job openings? Where can i possibly submit my resume?

10. irish bacon madula says:

i would like to apply in your company for any vacant position,you can contact me through this no 09153822723. please i need work

11. lester says:

Sana maraming hiring na IT Jobs sa Cdo ngayon. As of now dito pa ako sa Manila nagwork as IT Technical support cause wala ako mahanap na IT jobs jan sa Cdo.

12. maricel paasa says:

hi i just want to inquire if u r still hiring at this moment..
    im 24 years old a graduate from electrical engineering looking for a job.U can reach me at 09061491041 / 09215396984. I am willing to under go any training.looking forward of your response.

13. Ernie artigo says:

I would like to apply your company as aircon technician i have 1 year an half expeince this my #09351329034

14. laarni balbin says:

hi just want to ask if u r still hiring for your hotel..
    i just want to haousekeeping.
    pls.txt me at my mobile #09267989111.
    tahnk you and god bless.

15. Lodinecar M. Torrefranca says:

Hi!I am a human resource practitioner who is currently living in the visayas. Our family is planning to transfer in CDO by end of the year. We are actually looking for jobs which will commensurate to our field of experience and expertise as well (I have been an hr officer for years). Can I ask a contact number of the human resource department? just to check any available position which we could apply to. or do you have any email ad? so that we could send our resume? or any person we could contact?..Thanks! I hope you can help us out with our concern.

16. renlyn dahan says:

gud day po I am miss renlyn dahan a graduate of 4yrs. course bachelor of science in Agricultural Education last 2009. I would like to apply in any vacant position in your company.

17. miguela cainoy says:

hi poh..gud afternon:im miguela cainoy gradwet poh ng huosekeeping nang tesda,3mnths and 1mnth ojt.gos2 q po sna mg aplly f my vcant pa poh?

thnk u!godbless 09499851297

18. maria cristine joy t. golinsao says:

hi…gud aftienoon poh..just wana inquire if u are still hiring at this moment..im cristine from carmen cagayan de oro city…in 23 years old and just had my 4semeters in college @ licio de cagayan university..though i didn’t fnished my degree still i completed 32HOURS OF COMPUTER LITERARCY TRAINING OF BASIC AUTOMATION SOFTWARE@ STI-College…and i just want to apply in your company as SALESLADY if u are intersted with me just contact me @09261306980..