Ayala Mall Cagayan de Oro Centrio is going full blast with their job hiring! The latest Ayala Mall CDO job opening announcement has been released.
If you’re interested to apply for a job at Ayala CDO Centrio mall, then you might want to join the job fair this June 2012.
Ayala Mall Centrio Cagayan de Oro is set to open this October 2012.
Centrio Mall Ayala Cagayan de Oro has partnered with CDO Mayor Vicente Emano’s job fair come June 14 and 15, 2012 at the New Executive Building of the City Hall.
Job hiring for Ayala Centrio will begin at 7 AM until 6 PM. Bring your resumes and/or biodata plus a valid ID.
Application process at the Ayala Mall CDO job fair:
1. Available positions as well as requirements will be displayed for applicants to choose from
2. Registration of applicants
3. Priority numbers and registration slips will be given to applicants
4. Resumes/bio data as well as registration slips will be validated. An application slip will be given after to choose a maximum of five (5) positions in a single company or multiple companies. This is to ensure that all applicants can be accommodated
5. Applicants may have an initiative interview depending on the employer
Here’s a mock design of the soon to open Ayala Mall CDO:
CENTRIO is a Php4.5 Billion investment. It will reportedly be a mixed-used development – there will be a shopping mall, a “fashion” mall, four movie theaters and shops that will offer leisure, various dining options and entertainment. A boutique hotel, space for outsourcing companies interested to lease a portion of the land and a residential condominium are in the offing.
Centrio will be located at corner Corrales Avenue and Roa Street. (Yes, in front of Gaisano City CDO)
For previous Ayala Mall job openings listings, check this Ayala CDO job post.