YogaHub Cebu Offers 21 Day Yoga Challenge
Calling all yoga enthusiasts in Cebu City! YogaHub Cebu, the premier yoga studio in Cebu City, is launching its 21 Day Yoga Challenge. The YogaHub Cebu 21 Day Yoga Challenge aims to urge participants to make (and follow!) a promise – a promise to practice yoga for a certain amount of time each day and just doing it. The challenge also urges participants to set realistic expectation and commit to a goal that pushes them.
“Whatever you commit to, do it for 21 days and you will drastically improve your chances of turning your yoga practice into a habit.” – YogaHub Cebu (www.yogahub.ph)
So are you ready to take on the challenge?
Mechanics of the YogaHub Cebu 21 Day Yoga Challenge:
1. Sign up at the YogaHub Cebu reception before November 19,2012
2. Begin the challenge on November 19, 2012 and have YogaHub Team conduct body fat measurement before your first class.
3. Only 2 sets of doubles (2 classes per day) are allowed, In the event that you miss 2 of the 21 days.
4. Your attendance will be recorded in our 21 day challenge board.
5. End the challenge on December 09, 2012 and have YogaHub Team conduct another round of body fat loss measurement after your last class.
Sounds like a lot of fun for the next 21 days, folks!
While you’re at it, why not sign up for other yoga classes at YogaHub Cebu? They have classes on Ashtanga, beginner’s yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Hatha, Power Yoga and even Pre-Natal Yoga. They also offer poi classes!
YogaHub Cebu is the premier yoga studio in Cebu City with the vision to set the benchmark of the budding local yoga industry as well as to promote overall fitness and healthy living. Equipped with a capable teaching roster and staff, YogaHub promises only topnotch service that helps and encourages people of all shapes, sizes and walks of life to optimize their well-being with a healthy and disciplined yoga practice.
Visit YogaHub Cebu at the 2nd Floor, Banilad Town Center, Cebu City. Or give them a call at (+63) 917622-YOGA (9642)