Things you can save on when online shopping at ShopBack
While I still like shopping at brick and mortar stores, I have also developed a penchant for online shopping. Not only does it save time and energy, online shopping can also actually help save money. Now, there’s even more good news. Imagine this – the opportunity for you to actually be paid for shopping!
Presenting ShopBack. ShopBack is a cashback site that pays you for shopping in more than 500 merchant stores. Cashback site literally means getting cash back – when you spend online through ShopBack, we get a portion of our very own purchase back. That means a lot of extra savings and extra money that we can use for more purchases.
I have been a member of ShopBack for quite a while now and you know I only recommend sites that are legitimate and reliable. ShopBack is the top cashback site not only in the Philippines but in Singapore and Malaysia as well so there’s really no reason for you not to sign up.
However, in case you still have reservations, let me tell you about the things you can save on when online shopping at ShopBack.
1. You can save on your eBay purchases. If you’re a regular eBay customer, isn’t it about time that you get back a portion of the money you spent?
2. You can save on appliances. ShopBack has worked with Robinsons Appliance Store – a brand we Filipinos are very familiar with. Why not buy your next TV and receive cash back?
3. You can save on beauty items. Ladies, this is absolutely exciting! What if I tell you that you can earn cash when you shop on Sephora (!!!) via ShopBack? IKR. Breathe in, breathe out. Additionally, you can also save using ASOS promo codes on fashion items
4. You can save on Lazada! Yes, you read that right. I know that a lot of you buy stuff online via Lazada. What about getting cashback for every purchase, right? Or you can also save on your next hotel room booking with Agoda coupons. It’s a total no-brainer.
So how does Shopback cashback work?
1. Sign up for a FREE account
2. Click on any store through ShopBack and get redirected to that store’s website
3. Shop as usual on the store’s website and make a purchase
4. Get cashback in your ShopBack account within 48 hours
5. Your cashback will become redeemable once the order is validated by the merchant
6. You can request for payout of the redeemable savings you’ve accumulated once that reaches Php 300 (you can cash out either to your bank account or Paypal)
7. Shop some more!
It’s really that simple. You can earn cash when you shop online. Visit their regularly updated deal pages.