If you’re a big coffee lover like I am, then I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say that the Christmas season isn’t really the same if you don’t drop by a Starbucks store and have your share of the Starbucks Christmas drinks.
After all, Starbucks Christmas is absolutely much-awaited not only by kids, teens and yuppies. Christmas at Starbucks is a most-awaited season by virtually everyone!
This year, Starbucks Philippines is featuring three delicious varieties – Praline Mocha, Toffee Nut Latte and Peppermint Mocha.
Out of the three, my favorite is the Toffee Nut Latte. A tall Toffee Nut Latte beverage never fails to cheer me up, whatever time of the day.
In fact, during my most recent visit to Cebu City, I took my brother and mom (who also flew in a few days later) to Starbucks Ayala Center and treated them with Starbucks coffees! And, as you may probably have guessed by now, all of us have Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte 🙂 (that also got us 3 stickers for my brother’s Starbucks 2011 planner sticker card, too! I already have my Starbucks 2011 planner…but that’s another blog entry 😉 )
This doesn’t mean that I don’t like the other two flavors, though! In fact, I often have Peppermint Mocha Starbucks during those gloomy, “bed weather” days and Starbucks Praline Mocha whenever I window shop at the mall 😉
Ah, Starbucks sure is a coffee lover’s haven 🙂 Good thing Starbucks Philippines has over 150 stores in the Philippines including its first branch in Mindanao – Starbucks Cagayan de Oro – so it’s really easy for you to buy your favorite Starbucks drink.
Now here comes the good news — your next Starbucks drink can be FREE! And — you can also treat a friend 🙂
Read the mechanics of this simple Starbucks contest below:
Mindanaoan is giving away two (2) TALL Starbucks beverage coupons to one very lucky winner!
The coupon is redeemable AT ANY Starbucks coffee store in the Philippines. Each coupon is good for one TALL Starbucks drink. So since the winner will get two, he or she can also treat a friend or a family member! 🙂 Or, he or she can redeem both drinks and really have a grand ho-ho-ho time at Starbucks 😉
– only residents of the Philippines are eligible to join this contest
– the two (2) coupons will be sent to you via courier to any address in the Philippines
– you must provide your full name, address and mobile number (for delivery purposes)
– you MUST be a follower of the official Mindanaoan Facebook Page and a subscriber of Mindanaoan.com 🙂 [this is a REQUIREMENT]
READ MORE HERE IF YOU HAVEN’T FOLLOWED ME YET 🙂
– “LIKE” the Mindanaoan Facebook Page
– Simply post about this contest on your Facebook wall stating this: “I want to win 2 Starbucks coupons that’s why I joined Mindanaoan‘s contest!” and then INCLUDE this link to your post — http://www.mindanaoan.com/2010/12/12/your-next-starbucks-drink-is-on-us-join-mindanaoans-contest-now/
– For the “Mindanaoan” part of the statement, you must TAG the official Mindanaoan FB Page so I can see your post on my Facebook wall (this will serve as your official entry). Here’s the link to the Mindanaoan FB Page — http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mindanaoancom-Living-In-Mindanao/124180967597975
– Also, on the same FB post, TAG at least 3 of your Facebook friends
TO GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE, YOUR FACEBOOK WALL POST MUST LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS:
I want to win 2 Starbucks coupons that’s why I joined Mindanaoan‘s contest! http://www.mindanaoan.com/2010/12/12/your-next-starbucks-drink-is-on-us-join-mindanaoans-contest-now/ @Friend1 @Friend2 @Friend3
Please make sure that your FB settings are set to “Everyone” so I can see your post on the Mindanaoan FB page
Pretty easy thing to do, right?
You can also leave a comment below if you want to let me know that you joined the contest 🙂
One comment per person only.
Fake or questionable Facebook accounts will be disqualified.
Contest starts today, December 12, 2010 and ends on December 21, 2010 12 Midnight.
The winner will be announced on December 22, 2010 🙂
All valid entries will be included in a “manually conducted raffle” (i.e. I’ll print all the names of those with valid entries and will have my niece draw out the lucky winner).
The winner must provide me with the same email address that he or she uses on Facebook and on the Feedburner subscription for verification purposes.
Decision of the contest organizer is final.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
APIL NA! 🙂