Resorts World Manila will always be special to me. Not only did my first few articles about Resorts World Manila garnered so many views from people all over the world (one of them was the most read article back in 2010), I also had one ultra lucky night there. It was so lucky that I was able to bring my mother and three younger brothers to Singapore and Hong Kong 🙂 That’s why I try my best to visit Resorts World whenever I’m in Manila.
And now I actually have more reason to visit again because Resorts World Manila has prepared an exciting mix of events and surprises for everyone – from foodies to concertgoers, movie fans, bookworms, shopaholics, photo hobbyists, jetsetters, toy enthusiasts, gamers and sportsmen! They’re calling it “Thrillathon – Non Stop Events, Shows And Pulse Pounding Parties” and this will run from August 2 to November 15, 2013. Yes, for a total of 105 days!
Check out these concerts:
Aug 2 – Jaya and Janno Gibbs
Aug 9 – Raymond Lauchengco, Gino Padilla and Randy Santiago
Aug 10 – Jay Durias and Angeline Quinto
Aug 16 – Erik Santos and True Faith
Aug 17 – Nyoy Volante and Renz Verano
Aug 23 – Wally and Jose of Eat Bulaga
Aug 24 – The Company and Mark Mabasa
Aug 30 – Markki Stroem and Princess Velasco
Aug 31 – Richard Reynoso, Rannie Raymundo, Chad Borja and Renz Verano
Guests can also have their photos taken at the Say Thrill Photo Booth. This is not your regular photo booth as they’re using a Van De Graaff generator for a truly hair-raising photo experience. Now if you share your photos on Twitter and Instagram and tag Resorts World Manila, you even have a chance to win awesome prizes when picked as the Photo of the Week.
Other highlights of the Resorts World Manila 105-day Thrillathon:
– Celebrity Dunk Tank with your favorite celebrities and FHM models at the Newport Mall Plaza
– A 40 percent discount on your movie tickets at the Newport Cinemas (Manila’s only 24-hour weekend movie house). Get the limited passes for the PhP125 Movie Blowout now available at iGrab.ph
– Book-A-Thon on August 16. Famous authors will be dropping by Resorts World Manila for mini workshops, book signing sessions, a book fair, and meet-and-greet events
– Week-long sale fit for shopaholics from August 26 to September 1
– Foodies can catch pastry masters from Café Maxims as they collaborate with ace photographer Raymond Isaac at the Chocolate Festival. This will be followed by a delightful chocolate sale at the Newport Mall, which offers big discounts on exquisite chocolate products
– A Ready Set Travel event from September 20 to 22, 2013. Travel aficionados can avail of the best airline, hotel, resort, travel, fashion, and luggage deals
– Oktoberfest – Resorts World style! This absolutely fun fair will be complete with German dishes, beers priced affordably at Php 20, and the highly anticipated billiards, darts, and beer pong competitions. Winners even get the chance to win up to Php 1 million per event
– Halloween Mystic Carnival with fortune telling booths, toy displays for kids of all ages, and an exclusive preview of the TV cult hit The Walking Dead’s Season 4 will open in time for Halloween. A Trick or Thrill event with acrobats, buskers, party favors, candies, face painting will complete the family’s thrilling adventure on October 27
So as you can see, Resorts World Manila Thrillathon offers a whole new brand of thrill! Be part of the spectacle – visit Resorts World Manila from August 2 to November 15, 2013!
Become a Resorts World Manila member for FREE and enjoy exclusive access to perks and privileges and the hottest events.
Visit www.rwmanila.com or call the Tourist/Visitor Hotline at (632) 908-8833 for inquiries.