There are stalls that sell grilled liempo and then there’s Liempo King. Needless to say, based on the title of this blog post alone, you’d know that Liempo King has garnered a lot of checks and thumbs up in my book! You just simply have to try their lechon liempo and find out exactly why they’re KING!
The first time I tried Liempo King, I knew right after that I will be a regular customer. I loved their specialty – the liempo na lechon. It’s a lovely, fragrant, succulent gastronomic experience. How could it not be? Liempo King only uses premium meats and other fresh ingredients grown locally. They infuse special secret herbs and spices (these cause the Liempo King lechon liempo’s distinct aroma) that truly make your taste buds sing!
The liempo skin is also very crispy! Truly reminds you of the famed Cebu lechon.
I’ve tried both the regular liempo na lechon and the hot and spicy liempo na lechon. I personally like the latter more but I assure you you’ll love the former as well.
The myriad of flavors is precisely what you’ll go back to Liempo King for…again and again!
Trust me, the liempo na lechon at Liempo King tastes really different from all the products sold at “regular” liempo kiosks.
Liempo King also serves lechon manok and barbecue. They also have value meals for as low as Php 49.00! Affordable prices for students, office workers and those on a budget.
You can also order food packs from them.
Don’t leave Cagayan de Oro or Butuan without dropping by Liempo King!
In CDO, you can find Liempo King at these 6 easy-to-locate branches: (you can also call 088-8500140 to find out which branch is nearest you)
– Rizal – Hayes Streets (near Lourdes College)
– Kauswagan (across Water District office)
– Lapasan Highway (across Hotel Sogo)
– Upper Carmen (across Xavier Estates)
– Calamansi Drive, Patag
– Vamenta Street, Carmen
* the Rizal – Hayes Streets branch is the main store. It is open from 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM daily and can accommodate up to 45 people for dine-in. Ask about their value meals that start at only Php 49.00!
– Libertad (Call 0908-1953385)
– Capitol Drive (Call 0998-6293581)