Negros Navigation is hiring! Check out the many available job opportunities inside

Negros Navigation offers passage and freight services in the domestic shipping industry. They have existing branches in Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Dipolog, General Santos, Iligan, Iloilo, Ozamis, Palawan, Tagbilaran and Zamboanga.

Negros Navigation currently offers the following available job opportunities:

VESSEL-BASED

Executive Assistants
HR Staff
Sales Officers
Mechanical Engineers
Senior Mechanics
Maintenance Staff

You may apply personally at Pier 2, North Harbor, Tondo, Metro Manila. Don’t forget to bring your comprehensive resume. You can also reach Negros Navigation via email address recruitment@negrosnavigation.ph

For further details please call (02) 5548777 local 9195, 9146 or 9147

Disclaimer: Please donโ€™t forget to SUBSCRIBE TO MINDANAOAN as your way of thanking me for posting this job opening ha? ;) Please also leave a comment. Salamat!

Like this post? Let's stay connected :) Please subscribe by email HERE

Let's talk here:

Twitter Instagram Facebook Google Plus Snapchat

Mindanaoan Irene

Mindanaoan is a multi-awarded blogger, social media strategist, publicist, Google Business Group - Women lead organizer, avid traveler and a proud relief operations volunteer. She is also a regular resource person for social media and blogging related conferences/workshops here and abroad. In 2012, Mindanaoan also completed a US Gov't. Department of State-sponsored International Visitor Leadership Program for emerging global leaders. She toured the U.S. for about a month for her IVLP experience. She is the founder of a bloggers group and social media club. She is also an active member of several online media, bloggers and social media enthusiasts groups all over the world. Mindanaoan is available for work and travel. Contact Mindanaoan at mindanaoan@gmail.com

You may also like...

128 Responses

1. Joey Del Mundo says:

i would like to apply a job if you have any please do email me thanks.

2. Im cook in Carlos A. Gothong Lines Inc. Presently,I would like to apply a job in related to my qualificaion if you have any please do email me or you can reach me in this no.09267853528/0324177889

3. tey says:

Thank you for the Info…… hope more job post.

4. Daikin says:

I would like to be a part of your growing company.I wish to apply to any available position that fits to me.Thanks for the information.It helps a lot.

5. jessica says:

thanks for posting some information for the opening jobs….
    i hope you will sent me a reply…im really interested to be part of negros navigations employee….

willing to be part of n/n,

6. kristine says:

thanks for posting job infos,im so interested and its my pleasure to serve and be a part of your company..

7. Jason says:

I wish to apply for maintenance staff.contact 09192610226

8. jiorie jefferson tano says:

i want to apply in your company as apprintice in your ship. this is m contact no. 09058167367

9. rozette velez says:

i want to apply in your company as sales officers, this is my contact # 09067000111. thanks

10. deoline says:

i want to apply in ur company as front desk officcer contct me 09052675808 thnks

11. johnrey says:

i want to apply in your company as a engine cadet or as a apprentice i want to improve my skill and learn more…plz cntct my no.09392449905 thanks…

12. julie says:

Thank you for the job postings. I am interest to apply and be a part of your company. I am a graduate of BS-Hospitality Management,can you give me any availabale position that would fit my qualification. You can contact me tru my mobile: 09216847779.

Thank you and more power!

13. thank you for the job postings.
    i want to apply one of your ticketing agent in any area here in NCR or in Bacolod City.Im very interested working in NN.this s my contact# 0928-660-660-2!!
    have a gud day

14. hi good day..im apple jean tomas 25 yrs old im applyingfor sales officer..from zamboanga city says:

i heard and read in your online job vacancy…thank u

15. Hi everybody, please contact the company directly so you can be accommodated ๐Ÿ™‚

16. dalmacio c. ruiz jr says:

im an able body seaman of foreign vessel at magsaysay agency and im holding a oic license i would like to apply as a third officer pls. contact me 09192043993

17. Raquel Badelles-Macarambon says:

I want to apply in your company as an accounting staff in Iligan City, if this position is still vacant. This is my contact no. 09189467835. Thank you for the posting….

18. i would like to be part of n.n.. pls contak me at 09212797002 i willing to be AB or ordinary seaman…tnx..just txt me..or call me..

19. Jimmy M. Velsco says:

good day…i want to be part of negros navigaton..im graduate (SRC)SEAFARER RATING COURSE..if this position ABLE BODY SEAMAN OR ORDINARY SEAMAN is still vacant this is my contact no. 9212797002…thank you verry much i hope someday N.N will be part of my life…

20. roy says:

i would like to apply in your company…if this position oiler..this ismy contact # 09108822826………tnx just txt me or call f available oiler in your company……tnx a lot

21. ROMMEL says:

hi.. i would like to apply for any position that may qualify my knowledge and experience. i was taken OJT at Negros Navigation. please email me if there is any job opening or you may contact me to this number 09283239299

Thank you!

22. teo says:

uhm…gd day po…im willing to apply at n.n for maintenance but is it qualified if 18 pa lng po yung age? tnx poh!

23. Rosemin Saguil says:

i would like to apply your company for the qualification of my skills…i hope u send me a reply regarding this…thanks…u can reach me at 09123166509..

24. Rosemin Saguil says:

i graduated a BSIM Course…21 yrs of age…..

25. teo says:

i want to apply in your company as maintenance staff, this is my contact # 09305259785. thank you…

26. Jason says:

i would like to apply i already have SOLAS and seamns book plz e-mail me

27. jason c merto says:

gud day im jason merto 23 yirs old im frm marikina ,i would like to apply and job vacancy in your vessel plz e-mail thx

28. jason c merto says:

by the way i already have a seamans book and SOLAS kung ok sana kung Store Kepper yung position thx my 3 years job experience poh ako

29. joyce says:

i would like to apply at HR staff.plz contact me 09075409784..tnx a lot..

30. Adrean Ochia says:

i want to apply for your company as engine cadet plz email me or txt o my no. 09058246620 tnx

31. jenny planas says:

good day maam and sir im jenny planas,im 19 yers old.i graduated a hospitality and restaurant servce. willing to apply in your company, HR STAFF,,tnx u ,,pls contact me,ths is my # 09484134865,,

32. jaime del monte says:

good day maam and sir…im jaime del monte, jr. im looking for a job as of now hope you can help me to find a good position that will suits to my personality.im a graduate of associate in hotel and restaurant management and i have already worked in f&b back of the house as kitchen staff.. please do help im willing to take all this chances to work on ur company…please call or text me at 09233302521… thank u

33. hello sir gd day i want to apply in your company as a oiler with oic licence….my contact no.09108822826 any tym available….thanks a lot…..ogd blessed you

34. Bonifacio Cacdac jr. says:

gudpm sir/maam,i would like to apply at OS in your company pls…contact this mobile no.09282991235.thank you

35. Michael David Atiwag says:

i want to apply in your company i posted my email, if your company needed employees. ty..

36. Journiel F. Zaragoza says:

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for any position vecant.
    With a BS degree in Computer Science, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed. Just text me for my mobile number 09262475066. Im here in iligan city lanao del norte.

37. fallar john christopher says:

I want to apply your company as a ordinary seaman. I have one year seagoing experience for deck cadet in ter inland.if this posistion still vacant.please contact me.my no.is 09387534004.thank you.i hope you contact me.

38. Marichu A. Galindo says:

I came across on this search engine that leads me to read this job posting online and I am very interested to apply that will suit for my educational background, skills, and employment experiences I am Marichu A. Galindo and I can be reach anytime through my mobile phone 09398026866 or email add mc_galins@yahoo.com. For Zamboanga City area only. Thank you and more power to Negros Navigation.

39. Giovanni Agad says:

gusto ko po mag apply sa inyong companya as an OS ordinary seaman im waiting for vacancies ito po contact number ko 09486231935 salamat po God bless us…..

40. rexcelneri says:

im applying for ordinary seaman position please consider me as an applicant…this is my contact no. 09186606469 or email me at rexcelneri@yahoo.com…thank you

41. Neil Angelo Ando says:

i want to apply in your company as OS or Ordinary Seaman i have 1 year seagoing experience as a deck cadet i have already complete other papers and training certificate and i send to email for my Resume, ill waiting for your text or call this is my contact number 09185920251 or 3897785 good bless

42. Francis Albert J. Espera says:

I would like to apply to your company as a deck cadet…….you can call me at this number 09321755587 gracias ๐Ÿ™‚

43. Rutherford says:

Good day’ ma’am/sir. i am welling to work your shipping company as engine cadet’ i am 20 years old single. I already have sea experience 7 m0nths on tanker, thin i already have training certificates and valid seaman book and passport, SRC, COC, GTF, SBFF, PSCRB, BST, E-WATCH, MARPOL1 and MARPOL2.
    please contact me this number, 09085879404, 09488667801

44. Rommel Maquilan says:

Hi!I am Rommel Maquilan I want to apply as a cabin steward..i am a graduate of SEAFARER STEWARDING/HRM SERVICES..

45. Rommel Maquilan says:

you can contact me thru my mobile #..09267677163..tnx!

46. rolyn villalva says:

im a

47. LLy Ann V. Kasilag says:

hi wna apply hir at your company im took up associate of hotel and restaurant management..23yrz old….f u have do contct me at 09174082705..tnx u so mch

48. Prolen says:

i want to apply as stewardes, I’m 22 yrs. old from cavite. I have already my seaman’s book, solas, coc and crowd and crisis..my no. 09433635413..thankyou!=))

49. Good morning mam/sir,
    im albert gutierrez i was searching in net and i found at your site,i was very able to be part of your company,as oiler..to improve my skills and to do my best that i can share and serve in your company..my number is 09465681721

50. Melvin jay Econg Morales says:

Praised be Jesus and Mary..
    I am Melvin jay Econg Morales an interested applicant, and im 22 years of age. I am willing to be part of your prestigious company, give my commitment and dedication.

Thank you and Godbless ..More power

51. Rhoda joy gaje Pastorpili says:

maam/sir

I am Rhoda joy Pastorpili willing to apply in your good office my last position is ABLE SEAWOMAN bulk carrier and cargo passenger experience worldwide trade,pls contact me in this number 09266811233.

Thank you and Godbless.

52. Hi guys, hope you can also visit Negros Navigation’s website to check for updates ๐Ÿ™‚ Salamat!

53. june cerbo says:

Dear Ma’am/Sir,
    I wish to apply in your company, eventhough my experienced is only the ON THE JOB TRAINING during my school days, I assure you that I can be the one of your BEST EMPLOYEE soon… It is my wish to work for you, any vacant position in steward department, thank you…..please contact me if you have a vacant position.09475055012.

54. Philip John says:

I want to apply as a messman in your company. I am a graduate of BHRM, 22 yrs. old. Please contact me in this # 09486385426.

thanks and more power..

55. richelle dela torre says:

im richelle dela torre and im willing to apply as a SEA WOMAN!if your interested,can u pls email me at mg email add!thnx…

56. Windel Castillo says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inform you of my interest of applying for a Any job oppurtunity t in your company.
    I obtained my Degree from the Western Mindanao State University. As a graduate of Industrial Management Engineering, I have acquainted myself with a range of skills that would allow me to blend with the organizational culture, and propel the team to new height of success.
    Apart from being a proactive learner, I was actively involved in extra-curricular activities inside and outside of campus. My enthusiastic involvement in many activities outside of the academic circle has served me well in nurturing my leadership and communication skills, which are essential to succeed in the working world.
    Together with the cover letter, I attach herewith my resume for your full consideration. I appreciate your time reviewing my application, and it will be a pleasure for me to attend an interview with you at your convenient time.

Yours sincerely,
    Windel Castillo Jr
    090584248699

57. angelo m. sajelan says:

hello i am angelo m. sajelan from cagayan de oro city phils. 26 years old i would like to apply your establishment as restauarant staff at the ship……im a graduated of hrm course please contact me at my mobile number 09057956911………

58. Meriam D. Ferrer says:

Hello have a good day. I am from Ozamis City. I would like to apply on your office and hoping to receive an appointment note from you. I can be reach at 09477591638.

59. arce mathew reboya says:

sir, im applying in your good office as 4th or 3rd engineer, i have experienced 2yr in oil chem tanker in worldwide route, im 24 yr old.. please txt if your company have vacant position.. 09099177096

60. edison e carbonco says:

Dear,sir/mam,
    i have read through your job opening for ordinary seaman on my jobwebsite.
    and i believe my skills and requirements will suit his role.
    im graduate of basic merchant marine course in asian institute of maritime studies.
    i have valid seamans book,solas cert.and messman cert.from tesda.i have no experience
    for o.s. but im willing to learn of dis job.pleas find my resume.this is my number.09498313816

61. rolyn sarion says:

i am willing to work at your company. im a graduate of BSHRM. please call me if there’s available position. 09225430890

62. J.B. MERCADO says:

I want to work in Domestic route vessel. As of now, i’m onboard in a worldwide route vessel & my contract will terminate this coming July 2012 as a Second Officer. I want to work not far from home. Its preferably if the route of the vessel is calling in Cagayan De Oro City. Please reply in my email ad…

63. J.B. MERCADO says:

my email ad: jashyde08@yahoo.com

64. Allen says:

Dear Maam/sir:
    A pleasant day to you all,i am allen vaso 18 years of age,i am a graduate of Industrial Electricity especialized in motor controls and electric motors and have a knowledge in air conditioning with correspond national certificates(NC2,NC3).
    Can i apply as junior/assistant electrician in your company?i am currently working in graphic company here in cagayan de oro city. you can reach me through this number.09069778487.
    hope for you favorable respond.thank you and Godbless…more power

65. Allen says:

Maam/Sir,
    Good day,i want to apply as junior/assistant electrician in your good company.please consider me for the position.
    i am a graduate of Industrial electricity specialized in motor controls and electric motors and i have a knowledge in air conditioning with correspond NC2 and NC3.I am currently working in graphic company here in cagayan de oro city as electrician.
    You can contact me through this number:09069778487.

66. enrico says:

SIR. MAM
    GOOD DAY HOW TO APPLY TO YOUR AGENCY MY POSSICION IS ASSISTANT COOK IM FROM IN RORO PASSENGER MY EXPRIENCE IS 1 YEAR MY LAST EMBARKATION DEC. 15 WERE CAN I APPLY THERE? CONTACT ME IF THERE IS SPACE FOR ASSISTANT COOK MY NUMBER IS 09234247527

67. lorenzo dy says:

dear sir/mam i want to apply in your good ofc a positon of radio officer, i have 4yrs experience in passenger vessel,MBRS line Inc, at pier 8 N.H Manila, and 4yrs in cargo vessel inter island also, i’m willing to work at your company pls reply at my E-mail AAD, lorenzody13@yahoo.com, hoping for your reply, tks

68. Jasmin A. Almarez says:

Good day Im very much appreciated to become a part of your company I am a graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management I want to apply for the position of Housekeeper and waitress or any vacant position on your good company. I have done my on the job training at Eurotel Hotel as a waitress and at Nice Hotel as a househeeper. You can contact me by this number 09359088795 or at almarez.jasmin@yahoo.com. Jasmin A. Almarez

69. Monalyn M. Abera says:

Good day! maam/sir:
    I’m willing to apply any position in your company. I’m a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Commerce major in Management Accounting. You can contact me by this number 09397899546 or email me at monalynabera@yahoo.com. Thank you!

70. Christian Jed B. Saplala says:

Dear Sir/Maโ€™am:

I have the honor to apply in your prestigious company for a job where I can make use of my profession. I am a Mechanical Engineering graduate of the University of Mindanao, Davao City, and have recently passed the Licensure Examinations held last March 14 and 15.

I have background knowledge in the operation and maintenance of diesel-fired power generation equipments, with knowledge regarding machines and engineering computer applications such as Auto CADD which were gained from school and previous job experiences

Enclosed herewith are my credentials. Should my qualification need further information, I am available for an interview at your most convenient time. You can contact me on this number: 0920 590 3581.

Thank you for your kind attention. God bless!

Respectfully yours,

Christian Jed B. Saplala

71. Floro E. Aboyme jr. says:

hi, i would like to apply in your company if this position radio operator..this is my contact nmber 09282736080..land base or vessel.. i have 5years experiences in vessel and 5 years experience land based, but until now still working at davao agricultural ventures corporation, as a radio operator and transportation incharge.. i am a 2nd class radio telegraph operator,,tnx just txt me or call if available radio operator in your company..my email add. ecarma@yahoo.com. maraming salamat po,

72. Jelly says:

I want to apply HR assistant in your company I was graduated Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy last 2010 2011 po I am ex-seminarian my # is here 09093099751

73. roman says:

gusto ko po sana mag apply ng maintenance staff pero under grad po ako. contact number 09062271472

74. Renz Cruz says:

Good Day!
    I like to be a part of Negros Navigation team. I am hoping that there’s a job vacancy that suits my skills and knowledge.
    I am a BSHRM Graduate. I have SOLAS and Seaman’s Book.

email add: renzee_25@yahoo.com.ph

Thank You and God Bless!

75. wilfred says:

I have known about Shipboard Training Officer jobs for students going onboard for their OJT. Can you please inform me if there’s vacancy. Am on vacation from a second position on bulkers. You can contact me at 09397400619. Salamat po.

76. Franklin says:

77. Franklin says:

Good day ma’am/sir .. I’m finish my apprentice at montenegro lines 1 year contract.. Can i apply as an Ordinary Seaman in your company .? 092953339371/7168910 ..

78. Franklin says:

Good day ma’am/sir .. I’m finish my apprentice at montenegro lines 1 year contract.. Can i apply as an Ordinary Seaman in your company .? 09295339371/7168910 ..

79. Jose Mari Derecho Jr. says:

Good day, im Jose Mari Derecho Jr. 26 yrs old i wouldlike to apply as 3rd off.on your your good company if you have vacant. you can contact me with this number 09055762123

80. im, electrical technician in (manila International Airport) Bali po JUNE 1, 2010 TO jUNE 2, 2011.. NGTRY PO KO SA SEABASED cARGO SHIPPING AT SOLID shipping.. in july 5, 2011 to august 10, 2012..assistant electrician. 1 year expirience in land based and 1 year expirience in seabased,,sana po, kahit assistant po ulit, matulungan nio po ko. o hope i prove my self ang safety about electrical parts.. guasto ko po sana mag apply po sa inyo,,maraming salamat po.. pls. contact me,, 09057955478….godbless.. complete narin po ko ng requirements..

81. Mark Magbanua says:

Im really interested to apply as o.s and to be part of n.n, Im a graduate of BSHRM and I have already ojt in M/S san paolo,& im done also my Solas,and my seamans book.. pls contact me 09076409142…slamat:)

82. Mark Magbanua says:

83. i am interested on taking the one-year apprenticeship as engine rating.. Please do send me a message

84. Ruel C. Perigil says:

gud day ma’am, sir i would like to apply on your vessel as asst. electrician please call me 09152054755 if have a vacant thanks and merry Christmas Godbless.

85. Joepeter V. Lansangan says:

Hello mam/sir i willing to work as a OS or AB in your company,, I have a more than a year on board experience as a Deck Cadet in Gen Cargo, hope you find me a jobs suited for my position and skills,, thank you and more power,, God Blessed,,,…

86. rafael hernandez says:

hi please send me qualification for chief electrician at 09203334330..thanks

87. Pepito says:

i would like to apply as ship apprentice in your ship this is my number 09461832013. thank you

88. kristan noel manaloto says:

good day ma’am/sir, i’m interested to apply as a ordinary seaman. i finish fitter machinist in don bosco makati. please contact me if there is a vacant that suits on my course. i have also “shielded metal arc welding NC II” and “machining NC II. 09072992675 that’s my mobile number and this is my e-add mtanwan@yahoo.com.

89. jane silva says:

good morning sir/madam, paano po mag- apply local negros navigation. nag Ojt na po ako midland plaza hotel at traveler hotel s makati,may seaman book. nag graduate po BSHRM

• jane silva says:

good morning sir/madam,paano po mag apply sa local negros navigation for ship. nag OJT na po ako sa Midland plaza at traveler Inn Hotels sa makati. my seamanbooks, nag graduate po year 2008 BSHRM From La Consolacion Caloocan City. pls contact me 09064243243.

90. JANSEN CAMPOSANO says:

i want to appy in your company negros navigation.,.,

91. chippy P. jasis says:

good afternoon ma`am/sir. ako poh c chippy P. jasis pwedi bang mag aaply ako nang deck cadet sa companya ninyo.sa cebu meron ba ang negros navigation?.
    ito no.ko 09303171375.female 20 years old taga davao city.

92. Hi guys, please feel free to apply directly ๐Ÿ™‚

93. noel says:

ano po mga requirment,maliban s seaman book,.wat age limit ang pasok p s company.nakapg ojt n kc aq jan.,

94. joemz says:

good morning sir /ma’am i willing to apply in y0ur c0mpany for steward..
    This is my c0ntact no# 09187695923

95. Elmer G. Layda says:

To the Management,

I am hoping for your response upon this message.

Respectfully yours,
    Mdpn. Elmer G. Layda

96. Elmer G. Layda says:

To the Management,

Good day maam/sir by the way im Elmer Gebilaguin Layda a graduate of Bachelor of Science and Marine Transportation from the school John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University.I would like to apply as a deck cadet in your company because of its good reputation,i want to be a part of it and improve my self to reach the highest level of your expectation.I have already had some of the requirements that are needed just like SIRB,passport and trainings just like BST and Nac certificate.If youre intrested just contact me in this number.09108427932
    I am hoping for your response upon this message.

Respectfully yours,

SPECIAL SKILLS:
    Cooking
    Butcher
    Driving

98. Uri, Bon Jovi C. says:

Good Day!
    Iam a graduate of BSMT, I want to be a part of your company as deck cadet/ apprentice deck,
    I have skills and ability match perfectly with your company,

*uri_bonjovi@yahoo.com.ph
    *09064348143

99. Robert Acopra Hate says:

good day!
    I want to be part of your company.I would like to apply to your company as ordinary seaman.I am a graduate of BSMT also have a 1year experience in inter island vessel.
    I am hard working and willing to work anything that related in my desire position.Have a knowledge how to perform the work of ordinary seaman.
    I hope that you will be given me a chance to prove it.
    pls.call me here #09224368237 #09489448973

thank you and more power to your company….

100. jee francis jugalbot says:

To the Management;

Good evening mam/sir, I would like to apply in your company as 3rd mate.You can contact me in my number 09325855906, I from Cebu, Mandaue City. Thank you and God Bless You……!

Respectfully yours;
    Jee Francis Jugalbot

101. LERMAN ODULIO says:

GOOD DAY, ID LIKE TO APPLY IN YOUR COMPANY AS ORDINARY SEAMAN, IM A GRADUATE OF BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MARINE TRANSPORTATION. MY NO. IS 09491575585.. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS..

102. mark dato says:

GoodDay ma’am/sir.

Im willing to be a part of your company.I would like to apply your company as ordinary seaman.I’am graduated BSMT at Lyceum of Iligan Foundation also have experience 1 year in interisland. I’m hard working and willing to work under pressure
    I hope you will be given a chance to work w/ your company
    don’t hesitate to call me here is my contact no. 09066892714 /kramy15_22@yahoo.com
    I
    hoping for your response thank you and more power …..

103. tamz tabs says:

hi…..salamat po for posted job description,its easy for us to find the job vacancies,
    mam & sir Im proudly & learn more to your company,graduated po stewarding in john b lacson,bacolod city negros.please contact 09205487401……

104. Gemar Bulangis says:

i wish to apply on ur growing company, im Graduated as Hotel and Restaurant Services .

105. Ricardo M. Intic says:

Sir/Ma’am,

I am Ricardo M. Intic 49 year of age, a retired employee of Telecommunications Office Caraga Region as Radio Telephone/Telegraph Operator since 1984 to 2000, and I was re-assigned to National Telephone Project 1-3 Telephone Exchange as Switching Technician In Charge till Jul 2, 2013 as my last day of service since I was applied for early retirement. And I am willing to apply in your company as Radio Operator with my following qualification; Passed 1st Class Radio Telegraph Certificate, Passed NC-II Computer Hardware Servicing Technician.

Thank you and God bless you all.

Ricardo M. Intic
    Cell No. 09094982119

106. bernardo says:

Good day…if u need chief officer releiver only for short contract im availbale. iemail me at bernardo_mc.cain@yahoo.com ..or contact me at 09064341531

107. keith lope eborde says:

sir maam good day. i would like to apply to your company as an os or ab. i have 1 year exp in a cargo ship with 1454.32 grt. i have also a qdc certificate. please contact me at my nmber 09103972007 at your most convenient time. thank you and more power to your company.

108. JUNE 10, 2014

Dear SIR/MADAM:

Good day! I would like to apply any vacant position of this company. I heard from this reliable source that your company is in need of a worker. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my resume and my transcript of records. I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for ordinary seaman.

I am Eljay Ranises Cuadra, a fresh graduate student from Capitol University taking up associate of 3 years academic Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation; please consider this is my application for the position that fits my qualification. I also experienced in learning and excelling at new technologies.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience. I can be reached anytime via email at eljaycuadra@ymail.com or in my cell phone # and telephone #, 09165445928/855-3184. Thank you for your time consideration. I look forward to speak with you about this employment.

I am willing to come for an interview at your most convenient time.

Thank you and more power!

Respectfully yours,

Cuadra, Eljay R.
    Applicant

Cuadra, Eljay R.
    Address: Zone 1-A Tablon, Cagayan de Oro City
    Contact Number: 09165445928 / 855-3184
    Email Address: eljaycuadra@ymail.com

OBJECTIVES:
    – To give my highest standard of discipline professionalism, excellent service, good moral character, and performance management in this company.
    – To be given a position that fits from my qualification, where I can utilize and contribute my technical skills.

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

– FEDCON August 16, 2013 โ€“ January 31, 2014

REFERENCE:

Hon. Romeo R. Bacarro
    TABLON BARRANGAY KAGAWAD

Kag. Angel Pomar
    TABLON BARRANGAY CAPTAIN

PLS. CONSIDERED MY APPLICATION LETTER AND MY RESUME!

CONTACT ME IN EMAIL AND MY # 09165445928/855-3184

109. good day mam gusto ko sanang mag.apply as steward ito po yung number ko 09054140974 dati poh ako nag.ojt sa cokaliong shipping salamat god bless

110. James P. Ramirez says:

I am Applying for second mate

111. James P. Ramirez says:

I am Applying for second mate in your Company. I Am an Experienced 2nd mate abroad.

112. edmon montebon says:

Good day maam/sir may hiring po ba kayo ng oiler gusto ko sana mag aply sa company nyo..san pwede mag aply dito cebu..ito po # ko..09305304802 / 09753600654..thanks poh…

113. ARNEL C. CHAN says:

I am a able seaman in a foreign vessel sir ma’am and i want to work one of your vessel and i’ll do my best of my job .You can call me any time and my contact no. 09282685969 .Thank you for kind consideration about this matter sir ma’am. God Bless and more power of your company.

114. MARK ANTHONY P. JOSON says:

Good day sir/ ma’am
    I am Mark Athony Joson i live in Baliuag Bulacan i am graduated in Bulacan State University with course Bachelor in Industrial Technology Major in ELECTRICAL.
    i would like to apply as a electrician in your company to share my special talent and skills because of my extensive expercience about Mechanical Problem and also Electrical Problem and last year Sept 2014 i passed in board examination with title a Registered Master Electrician. as now i am working in Premium Feeds Corp. as a Maintenance Electrician, Boiler Operator, Scada Operator or CCR Operator.and I hoping you give me a change to be part you company.if you are interested you my call or contact through my no. 09234505626 and thank you for time and consideration.

Sincerely,
    Mark Anthony Joson,

115. michael says:

good day i am applying as a deck cadet im a fresh graduate pls contact my mobile number 09973508233

116. enchong says:

Good am,maam&sir…gusto ko sana mag apply bilang apprentice.graduate po ko ng bs marine transportation..year 2004.de pa po ako nakaka trabaho nang barko..09167601851

117. erna apolinaria says:

good day mam/sir i would like to be part your growing team and i would like apply as executive assistants
    or HR ASSISTANT.
    I HOPE na you contact me this number 09184150209.
    thank you.