Okay, I know everyone’s talking about the Apple iPad these days and I guess that as a relatively new Mac user, I should also (quite naturally) want to get one for myself.
However, I’ve also been a Blackberry user for quite a while now – I’ve come to love my BB and its features – and Blackberry’s coming out with their own tablet pretty soon!
Presenting the newest entry to my wishlist – the Blackberry Playbook!
Isn’t it a BEAUTY?
Research In Motion (RIM) has launched the so-called “professional-grade” BlackBerry PlayBook tablet. Check out its way, way cool features:
– 7 inch capacitive touch screen with 1024×600 resolution
– powered by 1GHz dual-core processor together with a 1GB RAM
– has two HD cameras – 3 megapixels front facing and 5 megapixels rear facing
– supports both 1080p HD video recording and playback
– 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
– there are ports for microHDMI and microUSB
Accordingly, there will be 3G and 4G models for the Blackberry Playbook.
I can just imagine how useful this baby will be for my PR / events / media / marketing and professional blogging needs!
Accckkk!!! I want oneee!!!