Ayala Mall Cagayan de Oro CENTRIO announces job openings

Everyone in Mindanao has been talking about it for months now — the much-awaited opening of what’s believed to be the biggest mall in MindanaoAyala Malls’ CENTRIO (UPDATE: Another Ayala-owned mall in Mindanao, ABREEZA, is the largest mall so far. Abreeza Mall is located in Davao). This Mindanaoan blogger first wrote about the upcoming Ayala Mall CDO last year and these days, it’s fast becoming a reality especially with the recent announcement of job opportunities at Ayala Mall Cagayan de Oro.

Cagayan De Oro Gateway, Corp., a subsidiary of Ayala Land, Inc. and the owner and developer of Centrio, has posted these job openings for Ayala Mall CDO:

HR / Purchasing Assistant
Financial Analyst
General Cashier
Finance and Control Officer
Operations Manager
Operations Assistants
Cinema Incharge
Marketing Supervisor
Marketing Assistant

You can apply for all these jobs below:

Apply for Ayala Mall Centrio jobs here

CENTRIO, by the way, is a Php4.5Billion investment. It will reportedly be a mixed-used development – there will be a shopping mall, a “fashion” mall, four movie theaters and shops that will offer leisure, various dining options and entertainment. A boutique hotel, space for outsourcing companies interested to lease a portion of the land and – get this – a residential condominium (!) are also in the offing. I personally would love to own a unit there! Paging Ayala! πŸ˜€

Centrio will be located at corner Corrales Avenue and Roa Street. Yes, it will be right in front of Gaisano City CDO. Personally, I’d be curious as to how Gaisano and other neighboring business establishments will cope with the arrival of the Ayala boys. Because, truth be told, Centrio will attract a lot of businessmen not only from CDO but from Iligan, Zamboanga, Camiguin, Bukidnon, Ozamiz, Pagadian and maybe even from Davao!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Like this post? Let's stay connected :) Please subscribe by email HERE

Let's talk here:

Twitter Instagram Facebook Google Plus Snapchat

Mindanaoan Irene

Mindanaoan is a multi-awarded blogger, social media strategist, publicist, Google Business Group - Women lead organizer, avid traveler and a proud relief operations volunteer. She is also a regular resource person for social media and blogging related conferences/workshops here and abroad. In 2012, Mindanaoan also completed a US Gov't. Department of State-sponsored International Visitor Leadership Program for emerging global leaders. She toured the U.S. for about a month for her IVLP experience. She is the founder of a bloggers group and social media club. She is also an active member of several online media, bloggers and social media enthusiasts groups all over the world. Mindanaoan is available for work and travel. Contact Mindanaoan at mindanaoan@gmail.com

You may also like...

201 Responses

1. riclags says:

They should first fix the drainage in that area where CENTRIO will rise because that area is prone to getting flooded when it rains hard.

• Vienna says:

Exactly tama ka- drainage is very important to be fixed first. And I do believe Ayala funders know already the factual problem during raining season. I know before they put up business they really study there business proposal as well that they don’t affect the flow run of there business hours.

2. Kehoe says:

i reckon the article above has inaccuracies. it’s not going to be the biggest mall in mindanao. abreeza in davao is bigger than centrio..

• jelly says:

I BELIEVE YOU THAT DAVAO IS BIGGER THAN CDO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY CDO IS BIGGER THAN DVO I SEE THE WI’CLOPEDIA DVO IS 4 FLOOR CDO IS ONLY 3 FLOOR SEE YES I AGREE YOU MY DEAR

• mcdo says:

ayala mall cdo floor area 70,000 sq.m
      limketkai mall 250,000 sq.m

3. nutter says:

Abreeza has a total of 66,000sq,m2 of retail space while Centrio has only 38,000sq,m2 and abreeza has 4 floors while Centrio has 3

4. INDAY says:

Why argue about what AYALA MALL is the biggest, when you should be happy for the progress of both cities — Davao & CDO. Why compare when both malls are uniquely designed? Fast ang pag progress sa Cagayan because it is now considered the GATEWAY of Mindanao. Whether you like it or not, gwapo ang pwesto sa CAGAYAN making it easier for investments, trade, etc. to enter the city. As the saying goes: ” All roads lead to CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY” (True!).

• lovern says:

with regards on what u said manang inday, it obviously shows that u have not been to Davao yet, poor you. as a piece of advice, give time and explore yourself to Davao and u will see. its not on the gateway counts, yes it contributes for the progress of the city but it doesnt mean that its the main needs for it to be a progressive one. πŸ™‚

5. pinoysatimog says:

Ows? ok sige na nga…

6. pinoysatimog says:

Actually, CDO is making its headway as the gateway to Northern Mindanao…Congrats. You made your mark in that part of the island.. What we are discussing here is the whole island of Mindanao.. Davao is the hub of the whole island. I was intrigued why CDO always compete with Davao when the topic is about Mindanao…. Benchmark diay ang Davao when it comes to progress..Well Ayala Mall in CDO is owned by a Davao-based company Anflor in partnership with Ayala..

• julia says:

cge na kmu pinaka dako tga davao..
      bisag unsa-on ninyu tga davao,mas sikat and social jud ang cdo. when youre going to manila mas una ma recognize ang cdo na mas progressive and biggest city in entire mindanao. whether you accept it or not! πŸ˜‰

• Let’s not compare. Mindanao and Mindanaoans should be united πŸ™‚

• Hackers says:

hi all,

Let’s all be united the fact that we are all of the same blood and living in the same island, comparing each other is not a good example to our new generation nor let’s have to be proud that mindanao has choosen for investors to put business in our area. arigato…….hehehe

• daniel says:

saba oi…cge panhinambug ning cdo. daghan snatcher,pickpocketers..pirting hugawa..daghan disgrasya kai gagmay kalsada..davao is better than cdo!!!

• DanielIgnorante says:

Wla mana nang hinambog ang taga CDO, kamo taga davao ang dapat dili mag apil2x ug post ug bad comments kai for CDO ni nga developments, Bura man sad wala ko naka anha ug davao, pareha2x ra sa CDO ang kahimtang. Nag paila judka sa imo crap mentality Imo comments nagpa ila wala kai grado, disgrace ka sa imo syudad..ang sure jud priting hugawa cguro imo dagway.

• chuy says:

so what if the Ayala Mall in CdeO was owned by a Davao Base company?well mas peaceful naman ang CdeO compared to Davao..Ever since wala pang bombing sa CdeO..

• Tat says:

Well, its good to know that even Davao based companies see Cagayan de Oro’s potential… πŸ™‚

• getupkidss says:

dili nalang gud ta mag compare2x anang both cities bai, whole part man sa mindanao ang gina storyahan here. we should be proud nga both cities here in mindanao (CDO & davao) are very progressive. maypag mag storya mo about sa pang hikayat ug torismo. Well known pud bya ning mindanao sa terorismo -_-

7. Ace says:

thsnks foe the info. when will be the job hiring? please let me know as soon the vacancies are available. tnx

8. pamela joane s. tyson says:

I would like to apply for any position that fits to my qualification, I would like to pass for my application letter and I would like to ask your email or address of your office please.

9. junah mae o. manglicmot says:

would like to inquire if your looking for a hotel receptionist cause im interested to apply.thanks

10. Argie says:

Is there the job hiring at Ayala CDO still available? I would like to apply for it. Im a Fresh grad, a job that fits my educational background. please contact me.. thank you po.

11. neza says:

hi..good day..just like those previous comments,,i would like to apply for the job hirings of Ayala Cdo..please do post their Cdo office address or email address if meron na po,,Thank u and God bless po

12. Marivic says:

Good day! I would like apply for any position. I’m a former bank employee and have small business but I really want to go back to work. Please let me know where can i submit my resume. Thank you.

13. tim says:

naa nay job postings? dugay paman na mahuman…

14. Michael Sy says:

I like to rent a space in ayala so i can start a small business… can this company help me???

15. Janice Ranque says:

Good day!

I am Janice Ranque, single and resident of Macasandig, Cagayan de Oro City. I’m a college level. The most valuable that I considered are hardworking, trustworthy, high patience, and willing to undergo training at anytime.

16. Carmelyn says:

hello still hiring? apply sana po ako, my course is office management…

17. pamela says:

hi im from cdo.. pwde poh ako apply? im graduate dz yr BSHRM.. sana poh pasa na resume?

18. borge says:

hahhahaha…. malaki pala ayala CDO?……

19. inzirah says:

san pwede mag apply? sana makawork na ako

20. pwede bang mag apply kahit walang experience??

21. Joy says:

Hello po, kelan po ba mtapos ang construction???i think malayo pa, but eventually i wud lyk to apply…i am an experienced employee at different companies, most recent job is being an accounting officer, since it’s also inline w/ my course. meron npo ba kau email add??may office npo ba kau d2 or khit temp. office? willing dn po ako ma assign sa abreeza mall if needed, kc tga dun pamilya ko…a million thanks..:)

22. cleofel says:

Hi po,where can I possibly email my resume or my office po ba kayo dito sa cdo?Im interested to apply..Im a Education graduate and experienced employee my recent job is Admin Staff..Thanks and Godbless!

23. Malou says:

Hi po..san po ba pwedeng mag apply,I’m an experienced employee and BS Industries Technology graduate…thanks and more power

24. cleofel says:

Hi po san po ba pwedeng mag apply?I’m an experienced employee and education graduate..my recent job is an Admin Staff-TCA…san po pwedeng mag email?Thanks and Godbless!

25. grace says:

hi sir/mam san ko po pwede malaman if qualified bah ako so with my past experienced sa mga job na nkapost.Thank You

26. chopperhead says:

hi taga mindanao, ask lang if they have their email add to send our resume? tnx. nice article..

27. I think this will be an exciting type of mall. If given a chance to be part of the team, I will enjoy the rest of the year working without bias nor regrets.

Wishing you all the best for the 1st opening of Ayala Mall here in C.D.O.!

28. Mary Glyn says:

gud morning po..we hope matapos na ang ayala pra mkapag apply na kmi..were waiting that malllll..nd we expect that this mall greater than others,,gud luck nd god blesss! xa founder ng AYALA!..:)

29. fresh grad says:

Are they still hiring?

30. katrine says:

ask lang ko mam asa mag ask para rent space sa ayala..and how much..kai nagplano ko mag open business ayala cdo..THANKS!

31. Iza says:

good day!
    i am very much interesting to apply too. any email address to send my resume..
    thank you sir/ maam..

32. Jezel says:

Im very interested for this opportunity. In fact I already send an application during the Job Fair held in City Hall last December but until now didn’t have an update with them regarding my application. I just wanna know of where to submit my credentials again to personally apply direct to the company. Please advise. Thanks. My email address is jzl_143@yahoo.com

33. Rafa says:

Hi,

This is indeed a very interesting and informative site. πŸ™‚ Thanks to whoever created this… Anyway, i am interested to lease a space in our very own ayala mall. Do you know how to inquire and who to contact with.

Thank you very much! more power!

34. joan says:

hello po… ask ko lang sana if mayroon kayong hiring for the saleslady… kahit saleslady lang ok na basta may trabaho.. salamat po… more power.. please reply…thank!!!

35. kenn says:

hello, I am interested to apply in your very own mall. tnx

36. princess says:

how am i going to pass my resume??? kindly email me..wacess_26@yahoo.com

37. cabatana,gay r. says:

i am a former counter checker at madison shopping plaza inc. sm dept.store cdoc. i am willing to apply as a cashier and willing to undergo training….. i am looking forward for a success.. tnx

38. annalyn Magbanua says:

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to read this site, its a big help to all cagay-anon specially me looking for a new job, new opportunity is this company.

I’ll been working in Manila for almost 4yrs as purchaser and sale consultant in one of the prestigious in Makati. and I’m hoping in my very own place i can find a job soon the fits on my qualification.

39. Ponciano says:

This is the second blog that I read that is written by this blogger and so far, the contents of the blogs are very informative which really reflect the professionalism of the blogger. Keep up the good work ma’am and kudos to you.

40. Arnel A. Aquino (Applicant) says:

Hello to all and to the ADMINISTRATORS. I would like to inquire if you have a company or recruitment email address. Though my desired position was not posted here as one of the job hiring, but i was hoping to grab the chance to at least submit my application and resume. I’m currently working here in Cebu City, but i was looking for an opportunity to find a stable job there in my hometown (CDO). I miss my hometown.

I am also prepared for many challenges that await me since I am workaholic, patient, very committed to my tasks, flexible, possess a good sense of responsibility and have a strong determination in seeking opportunities for career development.

I am looking forward to apply as I.T. Specialist / I.T. Staff / I.T. Technician / Network Specialist / or to any position that fit my qualification. Flexible and willing to be trained if necessary for the success of the company, and looking forward to be a great asset. Hope you’ll keep in touch.

Thank you!

41. Arnel (Applicant) says:

Bakit po nawala yong post ko dito? πŸ™ It’s long one..and was hoping to get an email so that i can submit my application and resume.

42. Trish says:

Sana po I will b3e part of Centrio

43. krys says:

Hi,

We’re interested in leasing retail space for a boutique of sorts. How can I get in touch with them? Would really appreciate your help.

44. criselda dal says:

hi good day! im interested to know if this prestigious company/mall needs a Company Nurse. I would glad to apply and be a part of your company..i will wait for your response.

tnx and God bless!

45. criselda dal says:

how much pala ang magkaroon ng stall sa Ayala? im planning to put one kasi, kahit yung foodcart lng..tnx! πŸ˜‰

46. jrose says:

Hello Taga Mindanao, or anyone who can answer me here,

Good day to all of you. This is such a nice and useful site. Gusto ko po sana malaman kung may job vacancy pa ba for the Centrio. I am a 4 years degree holder of bachelor of science in commerce. I used to manage and work on my own small business, and now I want so much to work , and hopefully be part of the Centrio, i’m willing to undergo any training required. Will be very glad if i can be a part of the prestigious company’s success. I hope there is a way here, where I can send my credentials and application.

Please be of help.

47. Sheng says:

hello!cud u please notify me if the jobs listed above are already available so i can submit my application..i am very much interested in t..salamat

48. Gumelina Pearl D. Ebardo says:

Hi! I am very much interested to apply as a Human Resource staff in your prestigious company. Thank you..

49. jay lord epe says:

hi iive heard and see on the internet that your company having a job hiring..i sending this message becoz im interested to apply in your company..

50. Jo-an L. Lunod says:

Hi! I want to know how to apply ?

51. azela rabusa says:

sana po may sales lady naman ung hiring ninyo.para naman maraming mag apply saiyung company..thank you
    ano po ba ang website ninyo

52. Lily Grace Lomongo says:

I would like to apply for ayalamalls opening.I graduated with the degree of Management Accounting and I 2 years experienced as an accounting staff and Logistics operation for almost 2 years. I would like to apply for the position that would meet my qualification. I would be glad for an interview or exam invitation. You can reach me thru my contact # 09269033786.

53. angie says:

hello. i would like to ask if you have still an opening for AREA/OPERATIONS MANAGER ( SECURITY DEPT) for Centrio?

54. angelbyday says:

Please post the jobs available so we could send our application. Thank you.

55. rommic says:

good day.! i would like to apply in this firm. please let me know the email address where to send my resume online …

56. Leonel T. Pangandian says:

please indicate the address or agency where to apply the following position so that i can submit my resume and application
    I Leonel T. Pangandian, 22 years old and in good health. Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science .. contact number 09296271635

57. cynthia claire alsola says:

I would like to apply in your good office any vacant position that would suit my credentials. I am a fresh college graduate in Bachelor of Arts in English Literature at Liceo de Cagayan University.
    I can be reached at 09169202509

58. zen says:

i would like to apply in this stiff may i know the email address so that i can send my resume together my application letter thank you πŸ™‚

59. paula says:

where could interested applicants send there credentials?

60. Im Mary Grace C. Villanueva says:

I would like To apply any kind of application that fix to my qualification…Im Tesda Graduates NC 11 and NC111 HoldeR jUst tEx me Or call 093597482or 09205765071 Thanks so much GoD Bless…

61. DIVINE GRACE says:

i am looking for an office clerk position if it still available

62. Hi everybody, I will post the job openings real soon. In the meantime, please prepare your resumes πŸ™‚

63. I just wanna ask the whereabouts of area where I could submit my application. I heard that your starting to conduct several interviews already for the top management position. If ever you notice my queries, please advice me where to submit my resum?. I could be reached through my e-mail address alaindlonsod@yahoo.com. Thanks and more power to the future trending “condotel”.

64. katherine Kelley says:

hi gud pm…. im interested to apply for a position available in the company that suits with my qualification I’m graduate from La Salle University with bachelors degree of Business Administration…. i just wanted to ask were to pass my resume and application letter. i cam be reached by this no. 09394822303. Thank you and GOD BLESS…

65. craft says:

Limketkai mall is 5th largest mall in the Philippines and 22nd in the World…How about ayala cdo?

66. JANETH ROSAL says:

I am eager to apply in any position that fits my qualification as a LET passer.

67. ETHEL CABACTULAN says:

i am willing to apply….

68. Maryropse N. Maestrado says:

Hi im Maryrose N. Maestrado and i would to apply any job vacancies here in Ayala mall Cdo im graduate from Bukidnon State Univeresity w/ degree of bachelor of science and information technology i believe that my ability can contribute . tnx

69. galvin rey caong says:

sir/madam
    good a.m i am galvin rey caong a graduate of b.s. criminology in i am earnestly expressing my desire to apply as dishwasher if still hiring or any vacant position that fit for me thanx in godbless just call my # 0935-859-7722

70. lovely rose domongo says:

Christian gretting!
    i am interested to apply for the job opening in any vacant position.
    i am a four years course graduate at Bukidnon State University.u can reach me in this # 09056002983…or my email account Lovelyparba@yahoo.com.
    thanks 4 the consideration.
    GOD speed!

71. FELY says:

good day .. would like to ask if we could apply online? if yes can i have a email address so that we can send our application letter and resume. i can be reach at 09067412606. than you..

72. SHESCKA KLYDELLE SALUBO says:

I recently passed the CPA board examination. I’m interested of applying for any vacant position applicable to the degree i have finished. I graduated last March 2011 with the degree, Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. You can reach me in this number, 09067866800.

73. katrin Magpulong says:

Good Day! I am a fresh Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Human Resource Development Management… I would like to apply for any vacant position that suits to my qualification… Thank you.!

74. katrin Magpulong says:

I can be reached through my cellphone number 09266086599… Thank you so much

75. Jessa Quiao says:

hi im jessa colamis i would like to aplly as a sales clerk.Sana po hiring pa rin po kayo.willing po akong mgtrabaho sa company nyo

76. Annie Rose B. Acha says:

I am Annie Rose Acha, a graduate of Bachelor of Arts in Economics at Bukidnon State University External School Cagayan de Oro City. I would to apply for a job in your company that would suit my degree. I am willing to be interviewed at anytime. as reference here is my number : 09061149948 .

77. Julius Martin B. Paug says:

pwede po ba mag apply ang high school graduate??

78. Raymund J. Gamboa says:

Pwede bang mag tanong kong kailan ang Mega Job fair ngayong buwan na ito.?

79. Gian Tan says:

We are currently sourcing for sales associates for our consignee boutiques for this site.
    Interested applicants may send their resumes to gian.peopleserve@yahoo.com for short listing before our recruitment event on June 14-15, at the New Executive Building Cagayan De Oro City Hall.

80. lucino peralta says:

good day..im lucino peralta,a graduate of bachelor of technology major in automotive technology at camiguin polytechnic state college last 2010. i would like to apply as automotive technician and maintenance in the firm.i am willing to be interviewed at anytime.you can reach in this number 09261089396

81. Adelren Yaba says:

Hi… I would like to apply as an HR Assistant, or in any position that would fit my qualification. Where can I send my resume and application letter ? I am very much willing to be part of your company and willing to be trained. This is my contact number 09176093658. thanks

Ady

82. Rubie Rubio says:

Hi , I would like to apply for any vacant position that would best fit my qualification. I am very much willing to come for an interview.My contact number is 09058315569. Thank you

83. Hi everybody, please see my other posts about Centrio job openings for details as to where and how you can apply πŸ™‚ Thank you!

84. Eugene Amparo says:

Hi Sir/Madam, I would like to apply electrician or any vacant position which best suits my qualification. Am Eugene Amparo, a graduate of Bachelor Of Science in Electrical Technology and Management at (MUST) Mindanao University of Science and Technology., please contact my cell number 09161315360

85. Eugene Amparo says:

Thank you and God bless you all.,.,tc

86. Ma.Elena Parreno says:

more job list on ayala’ so that more people will given a chance to work…
    .. me i know the e mail address that may be able to pass our resume”
    .. my e mail add is.. elena_parreno@ymail.com

87. Jonnifer B. Sumili says:

I would like to ask if there is a n available hiring for Company Nurse? I had ! year and 4 months experience on this field.

• They had a job fair. Did you go? πŸ™‚

• makria krizza rose m. decierdo says:

I would like to signify my intention to apply for any vacant position commensurate to my qualification.

I finished my Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management at Bukidnon State University, Malaybalay City on March 2012.

I am willing to come to your office if an interview is deemed necessary at your most convenient time.

Thank you and more power.

88. Margaux Aiza says:

hi Good day!…I heard from my reliable source that your company is in need of an applicant. I would to apply that suit to my qualification. Where I could send my resume. Please contact me in your most convenient time.Thank You. God bless.

89. ivy ingrid says:

hello, where can we find the email address for us to send our applications?
    please do indicate the email-address if applying online would be possible,. thank you

90. Catherine Deloy says:

Good Day! I am a college graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Banking and Finance at Bukidnon State University. I am applying for cashier or any vacant position that suits my qualification. I can be reached through my cellphone number 09261284472. Thank you very much!

91. florie May Rollon says:

good day po .. im looking for a job im a college grad and willing to work in any vacant position that would qualify on my references you could contact me with this no . 09268640335

92. william says:

We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic, flexible and organized person/couple who are happy to pitch in and be part of the family to care for our two kids aged 4 and 18 months,Help with homework, reading, play, dinner and bath time. Must enjoy and be a good cook and provide healthy meals and be responsible for all the children’s cleaning and laundry.

All Nursery duties are required e.g cooking the children meals, ensuring the children bedrooms are clean, washing the clothes and helping out generally round the house. Older child goes to nursery school throughout the day (starts primary in Sept), younger child is at home but will start nursery mornings from July.

We are looking for someone with previous experience and will be checking references and right to work.

Hours- 8-30am – 3-30pm
    Charge- Sole charge/ Shared on occasions
    Days- Monday to Friday
    Rate per-month- Β£6,000.00

93. dolly perez says:

good day po imm dolly.and i’m willing to apply at ayala centrio.I’m college graduate od BSU in a degree od Bachelor of arts and sciences major in Economics.Please contact me at this # 09263656564

94. Hi Good moring Sir/Madam, I would like to apply for any vacant position thats fits my qualification Im Lawrence Sun Lim 37 yrs old single, Im college graduate taking up BSCommerce and information Technology course, Im honest and hardworking person and willing to be trained, I also have a Driver’s License w/code 123.,expires on Oct.25,2014.,I can drive 4 wheel vehicle and especially from motorcycle.,I am willing to come for an interview anytime.,Please feel free to contact me this number Landline# 2985740, celphone no.smart 09286918651.,sun#09323292172.,Thank you and I will wait for your respond.

95. Benjamin R. Cajita says:

Hi good day I’m Benjamin R. Cajita 22 years old. Im interested to apply for a position available in the AYALA MALL that suits with my qualification. I’m graduate from La Salle University with bachelors degree of Business Administration. I’m just wanted to ask were to pass my resume and application latter. I cam be reached by this no. 09128304856. Thank you…..

96. cathlyn says:

hi I am Cathlyn N. Quilala , 22 years of age and a fresh graduate from Bukidnon State University I would like to know where to submit my resume and application letter,,,, I am available anytime at your convenient if given a chance ,,,, I took up Bachelor of Arts in Economics…. I hope you will give me the chance to work in your company

97. chona lasaca says:

Sir, I am an owner of mexican food cart . i am interested to lease a space for my foodcart in Ayala Mall CDO Centrio . Where can I send my applic ation?

98. Khrystlyn G. Jumawan says:

I would like to apply as a secretary or clerk at your office.I’m a fresh graduate of AB-English at Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology. Please contact me at 09489131837.Thank you!

99. Hai, sir im reyman pocot, we sana may encoder kayong hiring ito young mobile # 09484926755

100. kevin frank f. escrin says:

gud day sir/ma’am,

i would like to apply as a aircon technician. i have an experience in operating a water chiller.i am graduate of hvacr engineering technology at mindanao state university-iligan institute of technology.please contact me if you need an aircon technician in your firm.+639469947770.

101. Alfe Laurete says:

I would like to submit my application for Marketing Assistant. Can I ask for the email address for me to send my CV.
    Thank you and more power!!!

Alfe Laurete

102. jefferd dequit says:

Good day, i am a fresh graduate of Bukidnon State University and would like to apply as a Financial Analyst in your prestigious comp. here is my contact num. 09057262219.

Thank You.

103. Huemer Uy says:

Good day! I would like to apply as a Marketing assistant.. Where can I possibly send my Resume and application letter?

104. Reymund A. Daniel says:

Good day,! I wish to apply for the position, as a cinema in charge.
    I’m very willing to come in your good office..If you need any further information, you may contact me at 09068195378

105. josephine antivo says:

good day! i want to apply as a saleslady undrgraduate in college
    thnx

106. i want to aply as a aircon inhause tech. im 5 yrs of this work contac me pls in 09122079256 im from manuel r vega consolacion cagayn de oro city…….

107. josie a. calam says:

hi………..

108. josie a. calam says:

good day..

i would like to apply at ayala centrio.Im welling to work.hoping very much to be hired..I have my experience as a cashier at sm supermarket.I graduate with the course of bachelor science in computer science for 4years..please contact me at this number 09104587902 or 09269455591..

thank you..

109. reygie says:

hi,ask lang ko naghiring pamo aircon technician,,,

110. reygie says:

contact # 09275453584

• Gilbert says:

Ma’am. I’m. Gilbert. Aranez interested to apply for hosekeeing supervisor position. I had a long experienced for the position for both local and abroad. I could be a tool to train your newly hired housekeeping staff in a future operation of your hotel. Fell free to contact me 09281485578. Thanks.

111. makria krizza rose m. decierdo says:

hello po pwede pa po bang mag.apply….i finished BS hotel and restaurant management
    #09269155229

112. josie says:

i want to apply at ayala centrio as a cinema incharge or any vacant position… you can contact me for this number…09104587902 or 09269455591..
    thankzz..

113. adams says:

We are a friendly family looking for a live-in nanny/babysitter in UK for maximum period of 2 years signed working contract to take good care of Our two kids name Kelly (4years)and James(1year 7month) and we are looking for someone to start ASAP.

We live in a good looking location in Eccles, Manchester. It is predominantly childcare along with help with laundry etc. Much of the work is sole charge although the older girl are at school during the day. We would also like you to prepare the girl meals so an interest in cooking and healthy eating is essential.

We are looking for enthusiastic, flexible and well organized person/couple, ideally English should be your first language and you must have had previous child care experience or any qualifications. Most importantly we would like you to have a friendly disposition and sense of fun. Our family also consists of 1Dog The position is for 40 hours a week and we are happy to be flexible with these so that every other weekend you can have from Friday night to Monday morning enabling you to travel if you like.

Despite being in urban location there’s plenty to offer the right person with walking, cycling, kayaking, swimming in the sea for the brave(!) and plenty more.

If you are interested please email me with your CV, a photo and any initial questions you might have. negotiable salary, accommodation and vehicle are available to the successful applicant. A full driving license and references will be required.

We would provide a separate flat, use of a car and plenty of time off to attend language school or college etc. Light housework required but a cleaner is employed. Will pay up to

Β£900.00 per week.

you can also add us on yahoo messenger chat (adamsbrucefamily)

114. phoebe cates says:

hi ……. po pwd mag apply sa salemen sa alyal mall d2 sa cdo

115. hi! good day madam/sir i heard that you need an applicant with your company at Ayala Mall. i am Richard James R. Borres, 21 years of age and graduated of Associate in Hotel and Restaurant in
    Lourdes College. If given a chance, I am confident that the combination of my strong work ethics, interpersonal skills and euthusiasm will make me an asset in any capacity in which you are willing to place me. attached here with my application later for your personal. Should you wish to contact. I can be reached at my cellphone no. +639358590416 or email address: richard_james_borres@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

116. nazer Fernandez Fuentes says:

Dear Sir/Madam:

in view my desire in your good office, please consider me as one of your applicant that fit to my educational background.
    I am Nazer F. Fuentes, I graduated my Bachelor of Science in Office Administration Major in office Management. Which i finish at Universidad de Zamboanga, Zamaboanga city.
    I hope to get the chance to discuss my Qualification, and Goals with you. You may contact me through my Mobile No. 09275545124.

117. Nikki says:

Just wondering how much it cost to rent a space in Ayala Mall for my business… thanks

118. Irish says:

Dear Sir/Madam:

Good Day!
    With my ardent desire and full interest to work in your company. I would like to apply for a position which may fit my qualification and experience.
    I am Miss Irish T. Patalinghug currently residing at Busco Zone II Butong, Quezon, Bukidnon. Finished a degree of Business Administration major in Banking and Finace at Bukidnon State University. Previously working at Mindanao Sugar Workers Union – Multipurpose Cooperative as Paymaster for four years with a multitasking job.
    I would be much honored if I given an opportunity/chance for employment in your good company. I am available anytime for an interview. You can reach me through my contact number +639061640984.

My fervent prayer for your consideration..
    God Bless for the success of your company.

119. irish bacon madula says:

September 7,2011

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to apply as a PURCHASING ASSISTANT.My purchasing experience in gaisano is a better experienced and i know how to handle these matter.I can assure you that ill be one of the asset of your company.

It would be my honor if you give me an oppurtunity to work in your company.Im willing to undergo an interview anytime.You can reach me through my contact#09153822723.

120. SHEENA_RUSELL says:

Dear Sir/ Madam;

I would like to apply for the position of Marketing Assistant. I have found out about the vacancy posted by Cagayan de Oro Gateway, Corp. The post interests me highly and I want to apply for the same.

I have a graduate degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing and passed the July 2011 Philippine Nursing Licensure Examination. I started my career as an Executive Secretary at Autoplanet Car Exchange Center. I have also done a certification training course for Medical Transcription.

With firm determination in learning and grasping the fundamentals that could best utilize my potential and skills; I assure you that I would be an avid learner and grasp my responsibilities speedily. Your organization has an excellent reputation and I would like to be associated with your admirable good-will to move on ahead in life.

For more information please contact me at (088) 856-3278 / 0917-713-0088. Enclosed along with is my resume for your kind perusal. I am looking forward for an early and positive reply.

Thank you and GOD bless.

Yours sincerely,

SHEENA E. RUSELL

121. Geronimo V. Dimaano says:

Sir/Maam

I have heard from a very reliable source that your establishment is stil in need of an additional employee. Consider me therefore as one of the interested applicant.

I am Geronimo V. Dimaan, 20 years of age, of good moral character,single, and a graduate of Heavy Equipment Servicing at Monark foundation Inc. Enclosed herewith is my resume for more information. Should you require for an interview, I shall be pleased to my comply forthwith? You could reach me at my mobile number 09066389806 anytime.

Sincerely You’s

Geronimo V. Dimaano

122. Cheril D. Mag-Usara says:

hillo po pwede bang mag apply sa company nyo…saan po ba ang agency nyo?

123. suzette genayas says:

i would like to apply,
    may i know your agency???
    thanks,..

124. Erwin says:

i want to apply, i need a job. please where can i send my resume through online? my email: godhand_gene@yahoo.com/ 09358661814

125. CJ Mabalacad says:

pwede mag apply ug janitor dha?

126. raphian_beah says:

Hmmmmmmmm,……basta nce jpon og daghan ang kalingawan sulod sa usa ka mall

127. raphian_beah says:

dpat supportahan nato ni…..kay mka tabang jpon ni nato……mas daghan ang trabaho kung mas daghan mag invest dba…….. d nata ma hasol cgeh pa ngaplllllly

128. sherlyn says:

uii, daghan pah job hiring ?
    unta naah pah pra mka work me sa akung mga clasm8..

centrio ayala , congrats sa inyong pag open, many people will go there for seing a job ..

129. Irish Praquilles says:

I would like to ask if there are still job vacancies for unemployed people like me? If there is any where can we submit our application? Anyway i am a fresh graduate and am trying to be employed in your company if there is still still positions that would best fits my qualifications. thank you and more blessings Centrio!

130. honeylen says:

hellow.. pwedi pah mka apply og work @ ayala cdo?

131. ian says:

taga CDO man ko. pero DAKO man tawon kaayu ang SM Lanang (Biggest in Mindanao) Compared sa Limketkai Mall & Centrio Mall!

Ang Davao pod, claro man kaayu nga mas dako man nga CITY kaysa CDO! in terms of population, city income & land area!

132. JOANNA says:

good afternoon.. can I still apply in this company? if ofcourse there are still positions in vacancy?im a college level..capitol university, txt me 09263234511

133. jordan says:

hello good afternoon ma’am/sir.,.,asa dapit mag apply sa ayala centrio mall nga hotel,,i mean mag apply.,?interesido man gud ko mag work sa hotel,.bsan room boy ok lng sa akua basta naa work.,.no probz:-)

134. stephen williams says:

We are a loving Christian family, with 2 kids aged 10 months and 3 years,We are looking for someone who is responsible, calm, friendly, capable, flexible and discreet. Ideally this would suit someone interested in pursuing a career in childcare, who sees this as an opportunity to get some excellent childcare experience.

General Duties:
    – School drop off (8am start) & 3:30pm pick up (school is a quick 15 min walk)
    – Responsible for children’s ironing and putting clothes away
    – Tidying playroom & children’s bedrooms (e.g. making beds) on a daily basis
    – Playing games & helping children with arts & crafts
    – Taking children on trips to parks & after school activities
    – Preparing light meals for children (with help if needed)
    – Clearing up after children’s meals
    – sole care of one or both children when we are at work (part time)

Benefits:
    – Being part of a loving, caring family (who enjoy cooking & eating very much!)
    – Private bedroom & bathroom
    – Wi-fi internet access, private television & DVD player
    – Opportunities to travel with us as a family
    – 20 days holiday per year plus additional UK bank holidays
    – 1 month minimum notice period (for both parties)

We are a warm, friendly family, and we always make our au pair feel part of our family. We also believe it is important for everyone to have their own personal space and private life.

We welcome applications from candidates who are / have the following:

– Competent English speaker
    – Genuinely love spending time with children
    – Caring, hardworking, and flexible
    – Tidy & organised
    – Previous cleaning experience
    – Valid passport & able to travel
    – Non-smoker
    – Age preferably 20 yrs +
    – Can provide references

Please respond with a CV and checkable references. Please include any particular skills you may be able to share with the children in your CV – e.g. second language, musical instrument, drama, art and crafts, sports, chess etc.

st.williams444@gmail.com
    st.williams444@yahoo.co.uk

1. October 24, 2012

[…] to join an exclusive and very special tour of the soon-to-open Centrio Ayala Mall in Cagayan de Oro City? Then join the Bukidnon Bloggers – the VERY FIRST and the most […]