Who doesn’t have a love relationship with Krispy Kreme? It’s the home of my favorite Original Glazed Doughnuts, good signature coffee and delicious chilled drinks. In other words, Krispy Kreme is the home of good stuff and good vibes. And for people in Cagayan de Oro, the good stuff and the good vibes are heading their way real soon!
Krispy Kreme CDO will soon open a stand-alone store at Rosario Crescent, Lim Ket Kai Mall, Lapasan! Krispy Kreme at Limketkai Cagayan de Oro is set to open its doors and light their “Fresh Doughnuts Here” sign come mid-November. Are you excited? I know I am!
During a bloggers conference with Krispy Kreme Philippines Marketing Manager Mark Gamboa and Assistant Marketing Manager for Visayas and Mindanao Nadia Shami, I found out a couple of things about the upcoming Krispy Kreme CDO store:
1. It’s a drive-thru! It’ll be easier for Krispy Kreme fans to make their favorite doughnuts their “baon” on the road.
2. It can seat up to 60 people. So there’s enough space for barkadas to hang out, for a client meeting, for families to enjoy snacks together and even for unplanned romantic dates.
3. It’s considered a “factory store.” This means that the doughnuts will be baked fresh and hot right inside the store. So if you see a lighted sign like this one below, go line up and get those filling doughnuts stat!
4. Longer store hours! Mark Gamboa says that the first Krispy Kreme in CDO will be open as early as 6 AM until 11 PM during weekdays and then 6 AM to about 1 AM on weekends. Perfect for night owls!
5. As they do in other areas around the country, Krispy Kreme CDO is also open to supporting community and social projects. That means if you (and/or your group) have a volunteer drive or if you have a project that aims to help people or communities in need, then don’t hesitate to contact them. Also, if you’re a teacher and you want to tour your students there, don’t hesitate to send a request as well. The kids may even have the chance to create their own doughnuts!
6. They will offer the whole shebang in Cagayan de Oro. So apart from the Original Glazed doughnuts and Signature KK coffee (my favorite pair!), they will offer everything else including their newly released Krispy Kreme Premium Chocolate Creations. I can’t wait to try these babies:
And yes, I can’t wait to stock up on my ultra favorite Canada Dry Ginger Ale! If you follow me on Instagram, you might have noticed just how much I miss America. Canada Dry was my favorite drink during my month-long stay there. I often drink it as is but sometimes I also mix it with cranberry juice. You have to try this! Here’s a photo (I took this when I was in New York)
7. And now…the most exciting news of all…as part of their opening salvo, the first 100 people who will line up on the opening day of Krispy Kreme CDO will receive FREE doughnuts! The FIRST PERSON in line gets an amazing 1 YEAR SUPPLY of doughnuts; the second person in line gets a 6-month supply while the 3rd person in line gets a 3-month supply. For the 4th to the 100th person, each will receive a month-long supply! How’s that for just lining up? In case you’re curious, a month-long supply of free doughnuts means he or she will get a dozen doughnuts every week for 4 weeks. Whew. Now THAT’S a winner!
So brace yourselves, guys. The donuts and coffee craze in Northern Mindanao is about to explode!
Big thanks to Krispy Kreme Philippines for all these treats! See you at the opening of Krispy Kreme Cagayan de Oro!