Envizion, the leader in providing online English tutorial services to Japanese students, has opened its first branch in the Philippines and it’s here in Mindanao! Envizion CDO recently opened and they’re in need of tutors. Envizion’s expansion in Cagayan de Oro aims to extend opportunities to Mindanao and to provide a certain level of commitment to its existing and potential clients.
Present during the grand opening were founders of Envizion owner RareJob Japan, Tomohisa Kato, and Gaku Nakamura; one of RareJob’s directors, Takeshi Shimomata, and CEO of Envizion, Yasushi Nishijo. Here they are with CDO City Mayor Oscar Moreno (middle).
Being the “Gateway to Northern Mindanao,” Envizion Philippines saw a promising pool of skilled individuals and developing reliable infrastructure for online transactions in Cagayan de Oro as a deciding factor in choosing the city as the next base for its operations. To date, Envizion Philippines has employed over 60 Center-Based Tutors and is aiming to fill in the 250-seater CDO site within the year located at the 8th Floor of the One Providence Building in Lifestyle District.
Interested to apply? Envizion Philippines needs:
– Administrative Staff
– Finance Staff
– 250 Office-based tutors
For the tutors, they’re expected to:
– Conduct one -on – one video lessons with Japanese students
– Provide feedback on student’s performance
– Graduate of any 4-year course/ vocational course or has at least 2 years worth of college units.
– Has good communication skills
– Willing to work on day shift, mid-shift or night shift (may have possible shifts on weekends and holidays).
– Highly trainable
– Teaching experience is a plus
– Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY AT ENVIZION:
– Send your resume to [email protected], or call 0917 628 9717 for inquiries.
– Walk-in applicants may visit Envizion Philippines, Inc. located at the 8th Floor of the One Providence Bldg., Lifestyle District, Corrales Extension, Cagayan de Oro City from. (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM-6PM)